JajjaSupermarket
A Place where dreams Come trueCloth and suits shops RestaurantsCash And CarryFast Food
Previous
Next

Property Detail

Jajja Super Market is giving a golden opportunity to its clients by selling 227 commercial shops with only 20% of the deposit. They are giving ease to their clients by a 4-year plan, in which you just have to pay 48 installments. After giving a 20% deposit, you can make your empire, and the remaining 80% will be on ease of 4-year installments.


BOOK NOW

Gated
Community

Organize
Parking System

24 Hour
Electricity

ABOUTPROPERTY

Jajja Super Market is an innovative and trusted platform to buy commercial property in 88 Bypass Sargodha, developed by Afzal Jajja in July 2019. Our beneficiaries include individual consumers, project developers, and new clients. We are aim to give property to our clients through better collaboration driven by technology and connectivity.

NearBy Places

A Nearby Search lets you scan for places inside a predetermined area. You can refine your hunt demand by providing catchphrases or indicating the kind of spot, you are looking for. Given are few nearby places to our market area.

  • Ideal Garden
  • Railway Station
  • 88 Bypass
  • IT Hub College
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo. 

We are here